Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Silo Operator – Golden Pasta / Snacks
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Record stock of Raw materials at the beginning and closing of shift.
- Ensure that the silo area and plant machinery are kept in a high level of cleanliness.
- Notify Quality Control Department on truck arrival for sample collection and analysis.
- Ensure that the way bills are signed by shift manager and cross checked that the truck is empty after discharged on shift basis.
- Reports any outstanding faults and pending works on silo operation.
- Ensure that all bulk semolina trucks are weighed before and after (scale out) discharge, truck is positioned/parked at appropriate marked point before discharging.
- Report quality issues relating to semolina received to the superiors i.e. (high base semolina, weevil infested, wet, change in color).
- OND in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply