Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Site Engineer is principally responsible for executing structural design directives.
- Supervision and execution of all RCC related civil works.
- Optimum utilization of available resources, machinery and manpower
- Supervision marking of gradient, drainage layout
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of Ten years in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email