Sujimoto Construction Limited – The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- We require a minimum of B.Eng degree or HND in a construction-related or engineering discipline:
- Building engineering;
- Civil engineering;
- Structural engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience is required
- Work experience with a reputable construction company would be an added advantage.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Hard working/fast pace of work
- Assuring quality of materials supplied for the project
- Capacity to execute instructions with speed.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site;
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
- Agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;
- Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- Preparing reports as required;
How to Apply