Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Product Officer
Job type: Full-time
Specialization(s): SME Product Management/Retail Banking
- The Ideal candidate would oversee business development and relationship management within the SME banking business with primary focus on increasing market share
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
The successful SME Product Officer will fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee business development and relationship management within the SME banking business with primary focus on increasing market share
- Enhance the bank’s visibility in the SME space and attract a top 5 SME Industry Customer experience ranking for Wema bank.
- Provide technical support for small & medium enterprises to develop strategic plans, monitor and evaluate performances.
- Assist the SME team in the bank to develop and implement enterprise promotion programs
- Drive profitability and other financial targets of the group
- Ensure customers’ demands are met through effective product/ service offerings
- Ensure the development and implementation of efficient processes that deliver consistent superior customer experience across channels to SME banking customers
- Ability to manage and ensure healthiness of product portfolio.
- Data analytics and good reporting skills.
- Have the mind-set of a strategic business manager.
- Innovative ability to unlock new viable markets and partnerships while growing product portfolio.
- Collaborate with team member and other stakeholders to return maximal product performance.
- Set up indicators to track the performance and value of products delivered to customers.
- Develop targeted training materials for easy use by small enterprises for their staff training on relevant areas.
- Drive knowledge transfer and management across the banks sales force as it relates to SME banking
- Collaborate with marketing/sales department, prospects, and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Identify SME target market and opportunities for business development.
- Ability to carry out market analysis to create new products.
- Work with the branches / clusters / zones to meet set budget.
- Managing product features and prioritizing them based on changing market realities.
Qualifications and Skills
Below are qualifications and skills required for the role of an SME Product Officer:
- A First Degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Platform product leadership: collaborate with product and engineering leadership across the Bank to digital services and offerings
- Strong track record of execution
- Customer oriented: Must be customer service driven in delivering value to the bank
- Analytical and data driven in defining product and service solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th July, 2022.