Empowerment for Local Peoples (ELP) supports disadvantaged persons starting or scaling petite businesses in local communities with requisite business training, technical support and interest-free loans pooled from the public in small units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Be responsible for monitoring the company’s digital media presence, ensuring regular updates, and regularly connecting with the audience on the organization’s social media platforms.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Responsible for joining relevant conversations related to the program and our mandate on behalf of the organization and “soft selling” the program by consistently creating awareness around it.
- Generate contents for the website and provide support when needed
- Create and manage an online community of the recruited business owners that will be volunteers for beta testing of the e-bookkeeping App.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Analyses and reports audience and engagement information and demographics.
- Work with the program team to develop and implement campaigns online to increase awareness on the importance of e-bookkeeping for small businesses.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Work on any other task given by the program manager
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-5 years experience.
- Should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive attitude, detail and clients oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Good academic degree in communication, marketing, or in related fields.
- Prior experience in social media management/branding and marketing.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Motivation Letter, Resume and (2) draft of a curriculum content they have prepared in the past to: [email protected] using “SMA 2022.” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th June, 2022.