Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) is a community of everyday citizens given to the investigation of social welfare challenges of ordinary pople and the timely provision of sustainable solutions to meet the needs of local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a passionate and creative social media Intern to join our team.
- The social media intern will supportplanning, implementation, and monitoring of the organisation’s a social media accounts.
- Develop Social Media Campains and Calendar
- Content management for all our social media platforms and extricating content from the website and populating them on our social media platforms and on external blogs to create buzz and awareness that will drive traffic to the website.
- Source for visual-aid materials such as photos and videos
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Implement and manage content and social media strategy
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.