African Naturalistas is the one-stop centre for all hair and scalp care needs. We exist in order to make your journey to achieving healthy hair a smooth and stress-free one. At African Naturalistas, we have a team of trichologists, hair and cosmetic production experts, ready to meet your needs at all times. We help people achieve their goal of healthy hair… naturally, using our four services: Hair Products (Over 50 manufactured products); Hair Consultancy (Hair Clinic, Online Consultancy, AN Superstars); Hair Care Training (Hair Regimen, Hair Blog, Free e-books); Training School (Beyond Formulation, Manufacturing Consultancy).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Employment Type: Part Time
- We are looking for a Female Social Media Manager to manage all African Naturalistas social media pages (Facebook group and page, Instagram and Twitter).
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Digital Marketing / Social Media Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of hair care
- Knowledge of Social Media Trends
- Must be female.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Social Media Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2021.