Denna Rossi Limited is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (FMCG) with registered head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria The “IVANA” name is a registered Trade Mark in the category of all beverages containing fruit juices, drinks. Bottled water, flavored water and table wine are equally registered brands. Other products to be distributed by the company which are basically wines and cocktail drinks are Domkeller red and white wine, Ibiza cocktail (red and white), Adelisa Champagne and Celine Red Wine (Non-alcoholic).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our team, you will be responsible for the planning, implementing, managing and monitoring our Social Media platforms, directed towards increased brand awareness, improved marketing efforts and increased profitability.
- You will be working closely with our Marketing and Sales departments.
- B.Sc / HND in any related discipline
- 2-5 years cognate experience as a social media professional.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Develop and implement robust social media strategies for brands and products
- Create engaging social media content using storytelling and vox pops model. Leverage SEO, research, data analytics to enhance milestones
- Expand digital dissemination outlets for information sharing such as websites, webinars, social media, videos, data visualizations, infographics, emails listservs, etc
- Reposition the communications and marketing engagement of the organization
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network/ community
Deadline: 18th August, 2021.