PR Times Africa is a media organisation aimed at positively shaping perception about the continent,by highlighting the positive strides being made by Africans in several field of endevour inline with the SDGs goals using PR,Print,Video and Audio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
- He/She will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing and audience engagement goals.
- Proficiency in using many social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager (1-3 years)
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Good knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design (Optional)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Develop social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create original content
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting on audience engagement
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and editorial to ensure consistency in brand communication
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer/audience feedback
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Deadline: 24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a brief bio(not more than 350 words) including social media handles and details of past experience to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email.
Note: We are more interested in your proven abilities than your paper qualifications.