Royal Exchange – In 1918, our company started operations in Nigeria represented by Barclays Bank DCO and on February 28, 1921, converted to a full branch of its then parent company, Royal Exchange Assurance, London.
Royal Exchange Assurance, London, was originally founded in 1720 and was one of the first two insurance companies in Britain to receive legal status via Royal Charter. Originally established for marine business, it expanded within a year to include fire and life insurance as well, thereby becoming Britain’s first composite insurer. The establishment of the branch in Nigeria was the result of an overseas expansion drive in the early 20th century. Some notable figures in the local insurance Industry have headed our company, which was, for over twenty years the only insurance company operating in Nigeria. Thus, our company can be said to be the beginning of insurance in Nigeria and today, has one of the largest branch networks in its sector with 16 branches and four (4) business directorates nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 1 – 5 years experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Valid phone number and Email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must Reside in Mainland, Lagos
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.