TAT Agency Limited (The Acclivial Travellers Escapade Limited) is a registered company with the Corporate Affairs Commission both locally and internationally accredited & licensed by travel & tourism governing bodies to operate haven met all the necessary requirements and standards.
We have been a travel solution to over 3000 clients both corporately and individually since its inception in September 2018. With our head office in Yorkton Canada & our branch in Lagos Nigeria, we have over the years brought the best of travel services in Visa application & advisory service, vacation/holidays, flight booking & ticketing, travel insurance, transfers and lot more.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all social media pages are up and running
- Manage content creation and daily uploads
- Constantly ensure that the organization is well projected on all social media platforms
- Liaise with team members to ensure that TATA community gets latest information at prime time.
- Attend promptly to all requests on all social media pages
- Closely monitor and constantly engage the TATA community on all social media pages
- Create innovative ideas to increase customers/clients base on the social media platforms
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree, HND, NCE, OND qualification.
- Graduate with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure if need be
- Candidate must be very proactive and can multitask effectively
- Good Digital marketing skills
- Good Graphics knowledge would be a plus
- Passion for social media engagements/ activities
- Innovative and creative abilities
- Good Communication (Verbal and Writing skills) and Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter