A unified communication company that delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with clients to integrate products with customer software by understanding clients business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
- Participate in implementation and deployment of projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance
- Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
- Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
- Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
- Carry out onsite deployment of technical solution based on customer requirements.
- Respond to customer support request both remotely and onsite in a timely manner as detailed in customers SLA.
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with client and sales staff to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support through requirement gathering, proposal development and delivery of Technical Presentation
- Additional duties include site survey, system evaluation, system analysis and assessment of customer technology.
Education / Experience / Technical Requirements / Certifications
Experience / Technical Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Microsoft technologies including infrastructure migrations, troubleshooting, implementation with strong experience in the following areas: (At least two)
- Active Directory – experience with upgrades and migrations, advanced experience with GPOs, experience with AAD Connect and ADFS
- Exchange 2010 and higher, Hybrid Exchange
- Office 365, specifically Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint, Enterprise Mobility + Security (Intune)
- Windows Server 2012r2 or higher
- Supporting SQL Server in production environment, including backup and recovery, corruption handling, high availability (mirroring, log shipping), replication, Always-On etc.
- Scripting skills including Powershell
- Strong DNS/DHCP understanding
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) and video Conferencing solutions is an added advantage
- 2 years of technical experience.
- BSc qualification.
- Cisco or Microsoft Certifications is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using “Solution Engineer – PH” as the subject of the mail.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter