Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spray Painter (Steel Fabrication Workshop)
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be experienced in industrial steel painting on surfaces such as structural steel, metal fabrication, mechanical equipments, heavy construction equipment’s.
- Preparing painting surface by washing walls, repairing holes or removing old paints.
- Ensure that hazardous materials, waste within work are handled, processed appropriately and properly secured and disposed.
- Notifies supervisors of any accident or spills and initiate response actions as directed.
- Read directions that relates to the mixtures, thickness and level equipments.
- Mixing matching and applying paints and finishes in to various surface.
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner.
- Observe and comply with all safety rules and emulations, wear protective clothing and equipments.
- Proving working experience as a spray painter in a metal work fabricating environment.
- Must be competence in using spray paint machines/equipment.
- Must understand the mixing of paints.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th August, 2022.