Creative Associates International provides outstanding, on-the-ground development services and forges partnerships to deliver sustainable solutions to global challenges. Its experts focus on building inclusive educational systems, transitioning communities from conflict to peace, developing sustainable economic growth, engaging youth, promoting transparent elections and more. Creative is recognized for its ability to quickly adapt and excel in conflict and post-conflict environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: State Lead
Reference No.: 2021 – 1981
Category: Program Management
- The State Lead will be responsible for overseeing strategic and day-to-day implementation of State activities.
- The State Lead will provide supervision and guidance to the technical advisors and support services personnel.
- He/she will work closely with the Deputy Chief of Party to ensure State implementation is closely aligned with the overall project.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The State Lead will report to the Deputy Chief of Party and provide technical leadership and support for the field office.
- Promotes a team approach and a learning culture across all operational support services to prioritize and ensure responsive, quality support to delivery of programs.
- Ensures the consistent implementation of the project with adherence to donor policies and procedures across all operational support services.
- Provides on-going problem-solving guidance for program staff on issues related to operational functions.
- Interacts productively and collegially with program partners and stakeholders
- Represents the project in meetings and events
- Serves as an active member of the project’s Senior Management Team.
- Provides technical leadership in the implementation of education programming, managing critical program components and service delivery, and coordinating the work of the technical team.
- Supports the development of implementation strategies and workplans, and coordinates the day-to-day management of technical staff and program implementation.
- Provides leadership and oversight of the core program functions (program design, documentation, approvals, and close-out).
- Ensures that planned program activities are included in work plans, within budget and are properly documented.
- Ensures that the technical advisors provide information for weekly, quarterly and annual program updates and reports.
- Ensures close cooperation and coordination between programs and procurement, HR, finance and administration units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or related fields. Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ management experience, preferably with USAID-funded education project
- Demonstrated management ability with capacity to think strategically, prioritize and meet deadlines in a complex and challenging environment.
- Strong diplomacy skills; ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with partners, donors and other stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply