Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Steel Fabrication Quality Control Officer
Location: Ifo, Ogun (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Supervise and monitor the fabrication process of the project description.
- Ensure that the quality standard of the materials procured for the project are in conformance.
- Prepare and report the update of the inflow of the materials at Ifo site to Head Office.
- Prepare and monitor the progress of the project with a checklist.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive report on ongoing and finish project.
- Prepare materials request for a particular project.
- Check and ensure that all requirements of the specification for the project are in conformance and complied.
- Ensure that the project is constructed in accordance to the quality standard of the project.
- Create, update and maintain a proper record of all successful project in ifo
- Enforce penalty on any discrepancies on ongoing projects.
Requirement & Educational Qualification
- BSc / HND in Civil / Metallurgical Engineering.
- Must have professional qualifications in ISO 9001:2015, CSWIP, AWS, NACE.
- 3-5 years experience as a Steel Fabrication Quality Control Officer in the structural steel fabrication industry.
- Must reside in Ogun state and be ready to resume immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only applicants residing in Ogun State and Ifo environs would be considered
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.