Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Code To Bank 2.0 Talent Recruitment Programme
Job Type: Full-time
- Code to Bank is a Tech focused talent attraction initiative aimed at harnessing the value of the vast Tech talents in Nigeria and possibly globally.
- The Army of the South; UI/UX Engineer
- The Muliti-faced Asssassin; Mobile Devs
- Mistress of the Citadel; Product Manager
- The First Son; Product Designer
- The Silver Company; Content Analyst.
- The Don Tracker; Blockchain Engineer
- Ruler of the Fleet; Technical Writer
- The Knight’s watch; Back End Engineer
- The Bannerman; Front end Engineer
- The Queensguard; DevOps
- Warrior (1 – 2 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset
- Knight (3 – 4 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- Lord Commander (5 – 8 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th May, 2021.