Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand & PR Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization(s): Media & Public Relations
- As the Sterling Alternative Finance Brand Marketing Lead you will help shape the company’s outward image.
- To do that, you will need to support consumer insights statistics and help create innovative branding campaigns.
- Ultimately, you will help create the Sterling Alternative Finance company reputation and use positive brand perception to drive growth.
- Serving as the assistant spokesman for SAF for all levels of public communications, respecting brand integrity while conducting self in a manner befitting of an ethical brand
- Set inspiring direction for the creative team to develop innovative, breakthrough creative concepts.
- Monitor consumer reactions online and offline.
- Conduct activities to animate the brand, driving traffic from strategic experiential initiatives with themed events and activations, in order to create desire, brand buzz and animate product options, new releases and brand announcements.
- Manage an external PR team working on brand initiatives.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities making sure they are in line with the brand image.
- Supporting SAF’s visibility in strategic channels
- Support above channels by conducting programs to increase sales, working alongside digital product and other marketing teams.
- Help to develop brand positioning and analyse consumer insights.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to take action.
- Draft press releases, pitches, case studies, white papers, and media summaries.
- Build relationships with new media contacts and introduce SAF to existing contacts.
Job Experience and Qualification
- BA / B.Sc in Marketing or any related field. A professional Marketing certificate is an added bonus
- At least 3 years.
Deadline: 29th April, 2021.