Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Analyst, OneBank
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Responsible for overseeing content requirements and creating content strategy deliverables based on company’s or client’s business objectives and customers’ or end user’s needs
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle.
- Conduct content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and Apps) as well as communication gap analyses.
- Develop measurement approaches for evaluating the success of content published
- Strategize to ensure content is consistent and compelling across delivery streams.
- Manage technical integration of content on all platform.
- Compile data form different documents and translate the data in an easy-to-understand format.
- Set guidelines for tone, style, and content of writing and communications.
- Schedule meetings with work team to discuss ongoing and upcoming projects, outlining new content to run in the future, and working with designers to discuss visual elements to accompany written content
- 2 years of cognate experience
Deadline: 12th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter