Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Control Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
- Managing, receiving and dispatching goods. Keeping record of stock movement. Ensuring that stock is at par with quality standards and ensuring accurate records. Performing quality checks on inventory and discarding inventory that does not meet the companyâ€™s standards.
- Receiving bread from slicing department and issuing accordingly to customers.
- Arranging and counting loaves received and issued.
- Receiving invoice and payment receipts from customers and issuing out dispatch form/delivery note after issuing loaves.
- Directing customers to the appropriate office for cash payment and complaints.
- Coordinating supply by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating delivery requirements, placing and expediting orders.
- Keeping customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, current status and answering questions.
- Balancing sales with received loaves and ensuring that the closing stock on paper is commensurate with the physical stock.
- Entering customers, Sales Representatives and distributors names and number of loaves issued out in the analysis book and transferring all sales for the day from the analysis book to the dispatch control sheet by the end of the day.
- Distributing loaves in the most equitable way during scarcity.
- Submitting daily reports to the Centre Accountant.
- Proper recording and documentation of loaves received as well as loaves issued out.
- Reconciling books with the slicing section to ensure balance.
- Submitting the dispatch control sheet and giving daily report of activities to auditor.
- Submitting the hard-to-sell-loaves form as well as inventory level report to the Admin for decision making.
- Issuing rations, P.R.O, sample loaves, etc. according to the standard ticket tendered; ensuring that tickets are backed up by the signature of authorized personnel.
- Replacing damaged items, shortages and substandard loaves returned by customers, following the laid down processes for changing loaves.
- Attending to customers, Sales Representatives and Distributors within the shortest time possible thus reducing bottlenecks and unnecessary queuing.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing organizational goals by meeting requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- B.Sc. in Logistics, Business Administration or a related field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound numerical skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent inventory management skills.
- Ability to work well with customers and team members.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly Salary: N45,000 – N55,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.