Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Function: Supply Chain Management
Job Category: Support Functions
- Perform (storekeeping) tasks in accordance with the instructions.
- Ensure the completeness and quality of the defined routines of own daily work.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wartsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Cooperate and interact with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure all store keeping activities are done in line with requirements.
- Maintain the records of forwarding, transportation, warehouse and materials management.
- Keep MAXIMO data updated at all times for site and customer stocks.
- Perform proper stock taking of all spare parts, sundry and all other items in the store.
- Work actively together with contract Manager, Maintenance Manager and Maintenance supervisor in the assigned area and inventory management (MAXIMO).
- To comply with the management system accordingly to what has been implemented locally for her/his position
- Perform all activities needed to reach the objectives of the position and comply with the orders, instructions, values and company policies applicable as employee and/or the position.
- Capture opportunities and make things happen.
- Achieving Results.
- Making change happen.
- Decisiveness and action orientation.
- Do things better than anyone else in our industry.
- Planning and target setting.
- Developing self and others.
Foster openness, respect and trust to create excitement!
- Situational and cultural sensitivity.
- Business and Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th August, 2021.