Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the Hospitality Industry is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
- Maintains inventory and stock records
- Assist in distribution of materials to the appropriate departments
- Maintain a good and efficient record keeping of goods procured.
- Carry out routine stock taking
- Notify the manager when the stocks have reached re-order level.
- Assist in procuring of items as needed by the lounge
- Identify and establish relationship with suitable suppliers.
- Ensure proper monitoring of goods issued
- Processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders
- Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate
- Ensure all requirements and storage condition as specified by the manufacturer
- Carry out any other function as assigned by the Manager.
- Candidate must live in Lekki and/or its environs
- B.Sc in Administration, Inventory Management, Logistics or any related discipline;
- 3-5 years experience working in an hotel, lounge, bar as a store keeper
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Computer Skills – to create digital reports using software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel and so on
- Must be ready to resume immediately
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 14th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter