Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Paint Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
Product Segment: Paint, Coatings, and related packaging materials
Functionally Reports to: Factory Manager
Administratively Reports to: General Manager
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when the need arises. Also, management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through the appropriate medium.
- At any point in time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking an excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be considered as a violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Store Keeper’s job is to ensure safe receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely dispatch of goods.
- To plan the arrangement of the goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stocks as per the need.
- To ensure smooth customer delivery in time and at par with the standards.
- To maintain computerized administration and whereabouts of each good and focus on inventory levels.
- To oversee picking, packing, and distribution activity when required.
- To update warehouse manager to plan for procurement and purchase of various materials as per the inventory levels.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity.
Day to Day Management:
- To supervise inventories to achieve high service levels, planned inventory turns, and minimize slow-moving inventory.
- To plan for logistics and deliveries to reduce the waiting periods and avoid delays.
- To manage stock control – To do space management, the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading and transferring; document recording and data entry in the system.
- To handle day-to-day operations of warehouse and logistics encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To execute procurement and deliveries of goods as per the instructions of the warehouse Manager.
- To develop a good transporters base, manager transporters relations to ensure to get best prices and services.
- To ensure deliveries are made within specified time and in case of any delay, it is communicated well in advance to concerned team members.
Supply Chain & Logistics Targets:
- To implement 5S, FIFO, and Inventory levels as defined in the Warehouse guidelines.
- To prepare various stocks reports and submit a periodic update to the concerned authority on fast-moving, slow-moving, non-moving, expired, and about to expire products and get an appropriate decision in time to avoid any losses.
- To ensure that processes within the supply chain run efficiently and smoothly. It includes monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of the goods.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience would be needed with team handling experience of a minimum of 2 – 4 people.
- Well-versed with Computers, Knowledge of Tally Preferred.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- Must be from a PAINT MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to: [email protected] using ‘Store Keeper’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.