Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Officer
Function / Domain: Materials / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Procurement
- To assist with the day to day running of the Stores and Logistics, ensuring that data related to the stores are accurate and the stores IT system is maintained.
- Occasional delivery and collection of product and materials using company transport.
- Receiving tools, components and materials from customers and suppliers.
- Ensure all received stock is undamaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- Ensuring all tools are returned, recorded and placed correctly.
- Kitting and issuing tools, components and materials to the Shop Floor as specified by the Job Card in a timely manner to meet manufacturing schedules.
- Goods inwards documentation checking, goods checking and acceptance of all deliveries to stock.
Desired Qualifications / Preferred Competencies
- Higher National Diploma or B.Sc in relevant Field with 3 years work experience.
- Clean Driving License
- IT skills (to be able to use company business system with initial training).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th November, 2021.