Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading manufacturer of plastic products in Nigeria, is recruiting an experienced individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for proper and effective stock management and inventory control.
- You will oversee the receipt, storage, requisitioning and disbursement of supplies and materials.
- You will inspect items to ensure appropriate quality and quantity.
- You will dispense items and ensure a proper record keeping in the computer system.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- You must be able to perform simple arithmetic calculations and be numerate and analytical with organizational skills.
- You must be hardworking and trustworthy.
- You must be proficient in a relevant computer application.
- You should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning skills.
- You should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st July, 2022.