EjiCareers – Our Client, Problind, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Research Analyst
Location:Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Frequent writing of compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic, financial or business-related news articles.
- Undertake market analysis/modeling, and provide operational support relating to the firm’s strategy and analyze key industry trends to guide the management team in decision making.
- Responsible for conducting financial/Investment planning and analysis of large datasets to assess the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the business.
- Providing adequate support to cross-functional teams and business leads on the successful execution of implementation plan, work plan, or other strategic initiatives.
- Identifying new opportunities through detailed and extensive market and economic research on industries related to the firm’s business functions.
- Responsible for presenting the company’s financial results using data visualization tools for the management team and Board members.
- Summarize insights from detailed analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story and articulate an argument to be presented to the executives.
- Performing financial analysis and modeling required to drive efficiency and profitability, and overall business growth across the Group business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years as a Research/Investment Analyst.
- Savvy about Nigerian Stock Exchange including but not limited to stock market trading, valuation, and other key metrics.
- Knowledge of key indicators of the Nigerian economy such as inflation rate, GDP, Monetary Policy
- Analytics and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent writing and speaking abilities on financial markets and the economy.
- Sound understanding of equity and bond markets.
- Confident and charismatic
- Ability to communicate confidently with CEOs, founders and business leaders of some of Nigeria’s notable companies.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Strategy and Research Analyst” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th July, 2021.