HR Leverage Africa – Our client in the Travel and Tour business is currently in need of a suitable candidate to fill the positon below:
Job Title: Study Abroad Education Counselor
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Industry: Travel & Tour
Our Client is currently in need of an Study abroad education Counselor to channelize & synchronize all oversea Education related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase sales of the branch.
- Handle student walk-ins for International study destinations, effectively address their queries regarding studying abroad and provide comprehensive consultancy with an end-to-end solution.
- Understand the student’s profile and then provide them with the best program possibilities and other career suitable for them.
- Responsibly handle all aspects of admission process including case filing with the university; updating the students through regular communication, visa application filing and address to any student query.
- Convey all the information regarding education loan and will help in getting loans and financial aid.
- Provide post admission assistance needed like accommodation, lifestyle and managing finance, etc.
- Help the students find the best university having worldwide recognition and offering excellent education suitable for them.
- Provide detailed and accurate information regarding admission and visa documentation and other mandatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidate should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory and the city / country.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in the travel/ tour industry
- Negotiation Skills, handle regional level marketing profiles, Conflict Management, Team Handling and Good Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply