Dana Group is one of the leading industrial conglomerates in Nigeria with operations across a diverse range of sectors, with manufacturing facilities, trading capabilities and wide distribution networks. The Group comprises of strategically positioned subsidiaries and associate companies principally engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic products, pharmaceutical products, bottled water, milling of steel, assembly, sales and servicing of motor vehicles, and aviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversees the authorization of manufacturing process, releasing and delivery of finished goods
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in chapter 152 of the pharmacy law
- Responsible for on job training and development of personnel as well as their health and Regular liaison with Health authority and advises management accordingly
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of Drug Laws, and Regulatory and production processes, Production planning/scheduling expertise, Sound technical background and competence in understanding production processes and systems and their impact on product quality, Quality Systems, statistical evaluation and manufacturing /process knowledge.
- Experience in validation of plants, equipment, computers and processes.
- Sound knowledge of packaging analysis/evaluation and in-process requirements/ controls within all aspects of pharmaceutical production.
- Knowledge of production and packaging technology (pharmaceutical & chemical).
- Liaises with the head of engineering in ensuring that all equipment weight and measures are well standardized and certified that government policies and regulation regarding the safety of equipment building and personnel are always adheredto
- Responsible for registration of all our company products with regulatory authorities
- Must have demonstrated experience of 5-7 years in a similar role in FMCG/ pharmaceutical companies & industries working in a similar capacity with the ability to manage production and packaging of Pharmaceutical products.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 8-10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th June, 2021.