We are a security provider company with over 20 years experience,we continually focus on delivering valued solutions across the industry’s value chain. Our clients cuts across various sectors from residential homes, companies, religious institutions, educational institutions and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor / Security Guard
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You’ll be working under the direct supervision of a security sergeant for your assigned shift, we will rely upon you for the protection, safeguarding and security of assets, personnel, customers, tenants, visitors, and other people and property whenever you are on duty.
Objectives of this Role
- Ensure a safe environment through a team effort of diligent active patrol, strict access control, monitoring, and equipment control.
- Be visible and observant at all times, be courteous and attentive at all times.
- Maintain the company’s reputation with professionalism and legal compliance.
- Collaborate with other security officers for effective protection and coverage.
- Respond immediately to distress calls, panic alarms, and emergency calls for disorderly conduct, disruptive persons, and incidents swiftly and appropriately.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Patrol property on foot, securing personnel, assets, buildings, gates, and fence perimeter are secure in all weather conditions.
- Guard access points, permitting or refusing entry, restraining trespassers.
- Complete daily reports, including relevant information, observations, surveillance footage, and signatures.
- Secure all doors, windows, and exits, depending on shift.
- Investigate and take the appropriate lawfully action as authorized by the corporate policy on accidents, incidents, trespassing, suspicious activities, safety and fire incidents.
- Control and monitor surveillance equipment, and perform building and equipment inspections.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience as security officer.
- Helpful, courteous attitude.
- 0 – 5 years work experience.
- Registered security officer.
- We’re looking for a highly competent security officer to join our team to monitor the premises and protect our valued clients, premises, offices, industries and so on.
- Our ideal candidate need not have prior experience as a security officer, as we are ready to put them through necessary trainings. However, prior experience as a security officer or guard, as well as training in self-defence and first aid are added advantage.
- He or she will have a sharp eye with quick reaction time in the detection of any suspicious or criminal behaviour, and prevention of theft or vandalism.
N25,000 – N42,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and application to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.