Renda brings ease to business operations in Africa, by providing easy, fast and reliable solutions to procurement goods storage, haulage and last-mile delivery. With out vastnetwork of tested and trusted logistic partners we procure and Ship goods around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Supply Specialist ensures the performance of the Lagos Supply process, in a ensuring that the overall delivery process for the operations team runs smoothly.
- They would be responsible for coordinating team efforts to ensure an existing pool of active partner supply to meet the demands of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead Renda’s supply and partnership operations for Lagos
- Create and manage a database of logistics partners and act as the lead point of contact for internal and external communications with partners focusing on Lagos state.
- Identify, build relationship with and manage Renda supply partners ( van owners, trucking partners for haulage services)
- Provide timely, relevant and actionable management reporting for supplier performance, open issues and potential constraints.
- Develop strategies to source for needed partners in the shortest possible time
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any field
- Have strong relationship with truck owners and their database
- An ability to hit the ground running.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in as a Logistics coordinator
- Have strong negotiation skills
Specific Skills and Characteristics:
- Interpersonal skills: The ability to relate with and coordinate a variety of people to achieve a common goal
- Fast thinker & Creative: He/She needs to be fast when acting and be able to come up with creative solutions on their feet, when unplanned situations arise.
- Negotiation skills: He/She will be responsible for negotiating rates with vendors before communicating rates with the operations manager must have strong negotiation skills to ensure that all parties complete each deal profitably.
- Acquisition skills: Renda thrives on having a network of partners, a successful Specialist must be able to acquire and manage the relationship with the various truck owners and managers Renda needs to operate.
- Proactive: Must be proactive to minimize the negative effects of unforeseen issues as regards the various partners that will be working with Renda
NGN80,000 – NGN120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th June, 2021.