Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose. We maintain a commitment to integrity, collaboration, wisdom, quality, value, sustainability and safety. From coast-to-coast, we’ve staked our reputation on our ability to deliver on each of these and pledge to settle for nothing less.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Employing specialized equipment, including distance measuring wheels, GPS, and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews, and government agencies, when necessary.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
- Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are measuring.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying, Geomatics, Geospatial Sciences, Geophysics, or a related field.
- At least 6 years of work experience under a licensed Professional Surveyor
- Valid P.S. license.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using hand surveying tools (distance measuring wheels, plumb bobs, levels) and electronic surveying tools (transit levels, GPS equipment).
- Working knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.