The Impeccable Skills Company – Our client, a finance company located in Lekki, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator
Job Code: 011 / LOS – LEKKI / RC / 21
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seeking to recruit a Sysytem Administrator who will be responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks that companies and organizations rely on.
- These networks typically include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN).
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study with CCNA certification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security experience.
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Deadline: 28th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Application to: [email protected] Kindly quote the Job Reference code as your application subject and indicate your location e.g., 011/LOS-LEKKI/RC/21 – YABA (if you reside in yaba)/Lagos.
Note: Only qualified candidates’ will be shortlisted.