NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on the 19th May,1993 as a Limited Liability company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matter Act cap c20LFN 2004. The bank provide Banking services to both serving and Retired Officers and men of Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institution and general banking public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems and Server Admin
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities
- Installs, configure and deploy server hardware and software, including operating systems, applications, and patches to support and maintain effective network service operations throughout the bank.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores. Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations; escalate incidents as necessary.
- Practice server asset management, including maintenance of server component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
- Supports, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains server issues and security for enterprise and large scale applications. Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Server and RHEL operating systems.
- Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, exchange and server and workstation patching with SCCM. Manage the physical and virtual environment (VMware). Ensure MS SQL server, windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy.
- Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance. Management datacenter infrastructure
- Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND Computer Science, Electrical / Electronic, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualifications with minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Must have a minimum 5 years hands on working experience is required for this position.
- Initiative, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Microsoft Certified Professional ( MCP) , COMPTIA Network +, MCSE,ITIL
- Have good knowledge of data centre management Project management skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.