Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major supplier and designer of Architectural hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technology and capturing new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer Trainee
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND/HND/BSc in a related field
- Basic experience in similar responsibilities
- A passion for IT
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- A+, CCNA or similar certifications is an added advantage
- Other personal competencies:
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A can do attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Assist System Engineers to evaluate, develop, and implement current and future desktop and server needs,
- Basic knowledge of Office Tools, Microsoft Servers, Linux Servers, Cloud Servers, Active Directory, Networking and similar technologies
- Assist in troubleshooting networking related issues
- Assist in Daily/Weekly support for all systems within the organization
- Assist in implementing Disaster recovery plan
- Assist in developing and implementing short, medium and long term ICT plan
- To maintain computer systems and networks
- Serve as 1st level support, and other levels of support as at when needed.
- Immediate response to client requests
- Assist the System Engineers in managing organisational and client Infrastructure including but not limited to Amazon Web Services.
Deadline: 19th Novemeber, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]