Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
Requisition Number: 91093
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos,
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, manages a tax technical field of responsibility within tax advisory, accounting, compliance and/or indirect taxes.
- May manage multiple functions with a focus on geographical reporting.
- May actively manage personnel, activities and deadlines in support of financial close process, account reconciliations and supporting financial pronouncements and tax technical research, as applicable.
- Acts as company advocate and advisor in one or more substantive areas of tax law, whether by subject matter or geography.
- Responsible for career development and coaching of personnel.
- Requires an undergraduate degree in Accounting or related field and 7 years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and competency.
- Applicable professional certification preferred.
- Must have thorough comprehension of prevailing statutory authority and its applicability to financial (general ledger) data.
- Excellent personal communications skills and ability to work in team environment a must.
- Manages audit defense of tax positions taken, in addition to considering planning opportunities to optimize company’s effective tax rate and/or cash tax position.
- Manages compliance with internal controls in their respective area.
- Manages functions and responsibilities of staff and prepares/reviews technical memoranda in support of tax technical positions taken in financial statements and statutory tax filings.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply