Etcon Analytical and Environmental Systems & Services Limited is a wholly Nigerian Company specialized in the sales, marketing, distribution, installation, startup and maintenance of various equipment in Nigeria Industries and Institutions. Our wide product selection allows us to offer various expert solutions which, when aligned with our strategy focuses on driving results, developing people, critical thinking, continual improvement & innovation, collaboration & teamwork and customer focus – guarantee the satisfaction of the needs of our clients. We see partnership as the foundation of our entire business rather than just a fancy word. This is what differentiates us. Therefore, we are committed to providing total solutions to all your demands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Sales & Business Development Representative
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require a young, self-motivated, dynamic, resourceful personwith proven experience and track recordto fill an open positionin our company as Team Lead, Sales & Business Development Representative.
- Driving the Sales and Business DevelopmentTeam to explore new business opportunities and maintain/revive existing businesses;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Providing pre-sales & after-sales technical assistance, product education to clients on microbiological/analytical/quality control/environmental monitoring products and equipment.
- Generating Sales Inquiries and responding to Request For Quotes and inquiries from Clients.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events;
- Providing team leadership to other members of the sales team and Stewarding sales team activities to achieve outcomes.
- Developing and maintaining sales and marketing materials.
- Providing content management for the company’s websites and e-commerce sites;
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closing, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
- Performing multifaceted general office support.
- Providing training for other members of the sales team when necessary.
- Starting up, maintaining, calibrating, testing, and troubleshooting a wide variety of laboratory Instruments, Quality Control Instruments, industrial instruments.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, Principals, and relevant authorities.
- Promoting the Company’s product portfolio and lines of representation amongst current and prospective clients by Emails, Cold Calls, and Scheduled Visits.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identifying sales prospects and following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoices, and sales contracts.
- Following up on submitted quotations, specification queries, submitted invoices.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND with Science Background (Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Physics / Biochemistry / Microbiology)
- 2 – 5 years of previous / relevant /proven sales experience.
- Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by success, enthusiasm, drive and initiative directed towards sales growth
- Ability to operate alone and to meet ambitious but achievable targets, particularly with regard to sales success
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
- The personality of a natural team player, willing and able to build confidence and establish co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the Company.
Skills & Experience:
- Able to quickly assimilate new technical knowledge and interested in building a career with a growth-oriented company.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Extensive travel within and outside Lagos is an essential part of the job.
- Good communication and relations skills.
- Brilliant negotiation skills.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to promote a technical solution as a value for money exercise
- Computer literacy, especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces, document and presentation preparation and report writing
- An understanding of business management systems, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of a CRM tool is an asset
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , cc: [email protected] using “Team Lead, Sales & Business Development Representative (Ref: EA-TLSBD-2204)” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2022.