The Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) located in Marina, Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical and Maintenance Officer
- Responsible for the supervision of in-house technical and out-sourced Staff.
- Responsible for training staff, creating work schedules, providing technical assistance and troubleshooting system issues.
- Monitor operations and maintenance of standby generators and keep daily records of activities relating to usage.
- Supervise operations and maintenance of Air Conditioning systems while in use and keep records of daily usage.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of plan preventive maintenance for equipment and machines.
- Responsible for the preparation of energy bills for tenants.
- Responsible for receipt of diesel and to ensure the right density is received.
- Responsible to ensure that all maintenance operations are in accordance with the organisation’s procedural manual.
- Design and implement process and procedures that will ensure the achievement of organisation’s overall goal.
- Supervise the maintenance of the plumbing and water treatment operations to ensure none interruption of water flow throughout the Centre.
- Supervise the technicians who carry out daily routine checks/maintenance of all electrical distribution systems at the Centre.
- Oversee the daily routine inspection and maintenance of all systems.
- Selection and responsible for the management of third-party contractors.
- Responsible for preparation of departmental budget, management and control.
- Preparation of weekly maintenance activities report for management’s decision.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Must possess a B.Eng. or HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification and practical experience in facilities/equipment maintenance is required.
- Must have advanced computer skills with adequate and demonstrable knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Must be good at organizing and managing priorities.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
- Ability to rapidly evaluate issues and proffer solutions will be an advantage.
- Must be ready to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours.
- Must have detailed knowledge of routine maintenance and operations of industrial generators.
- Must have basic experience in operations and maintenance of water treatment plant.
- Must be versatile in record keeping.
- Must have experience in power and electrical distribution systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Passport Photograph and CV (with a daytime contact GSM number) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Or send to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Musical Society of Nigeria (Muson Centre),
Mobil Block, 8/9 Marina,
Onikan Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.