e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses. With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant (Fibre)
- Resolves, repairs and install fiber optics systems and ensure that they work properly
- Examines and replaces faulty and old fiber optic cables and also organizes scheduled maintenance routines
- Takes care of fiber splicing and rectify fiber optic problem areas
- Executes premises cabling and takes care of the underground and aerial cabling requirements
- Keeps track of the signal strength of different devices
- Monitors and maintains Outside Plant Network and Premise fibre installations.
- Resolves issues related to fibre network.
- Follows standard procedures of their organizations to resolve issues by escalating them to the relevant internal departments.
- Provides accurate feedback to Service Management Desk promptly
- Ensures proper logging of all issues.
- Prepares accurate reports promptly.
- Formulates and maintains system records and system designs
- Supervises fibre projects and installations
- Patrols existing fibre installations/infrastructure
- Installs, integrates and optimizes fibre connectivity with support from Network Planning/Optimisation and Service Management Centre
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email