Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. Our unique industry positioning created the need to bridge the gap between end-users and manufacturers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to CEO
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, competent and qualified personnel for the role of Technical Assistant to support our Managing Director / CEO with administrative and technical tasks.
- As a Technical Assistant to the CEO, you will provide support to the CEO acting with little oversight, anticipating needs while handling the day-to-day workflow of the CEO, filtering and prioritizing numerous tasks and activities, including scheduling, business creation, analysis, preparation of materials and presentation of meetings, and engaging in a wide variety of special projects.
- Managing internal and external correspondence for on behalf of CEO/ Company
- Develop reports and presentation slides as assigned by CEO
- Maintaining diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Making travel arrangements on behalf of the CEO
- Researching opportunities (events, projects, training, businesses, etc), and engaging networks relevant to the work of the Managing Partner
- Provide a wide level of support that will allow the CEO to function more efficiently and effectively towards the achievement of the objectives of the company.
- Ensuring proper and secured filling/database
- Draft and review letters and agreements of various kinds.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Sciences discipline or law
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience as a Technical Assistant or as a Lawyer
- Strong drafting skills will be an added advantage.
- Good orator and clear articulation
- Highly discrete and confidential
- Experience in Schedule management and researching
- Must have a proactive and very knowledgeable persona
- Excellent Analytical mind
- Strong data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in MS Office applications
- Maintain composure during hectic times while being focus on deliverables
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be saved with the full name of the candidate(s). Non-compliance CVs will not be treated.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.