Boch Systems Company Limited (BSCL) is one of the leading and fastest growing Cyber Security and Information Technology Company in Africa with business destinations throughout Ghana and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Cyber-Security Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creation and maintenance of Sales engineering procedures
- Working with sales teams to get deals closed
- Handling presentations and demos to promote new product to customers at the beginning of the sales cycle
- Introducing new or upgraded products to an existing customer (Upsell and Cross-sell)
- Liase with Technical unit of the OEM to properly demo and Implement the technologies where required.
- Coordinate and manage PoC success with prospective customers.
- I am responsible for the Technical input in getting deals closed and making sure that we meet a customer’s needs technically.
- Work with prospective customers or contact sales leads to provide technical information and support. Help customers choose products that meet their technological needs and answer questions about compatibility, functionality, and implementation
- We also provide specifications and technical details to a customer’s IT department to ease installation
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / B.Tech / B.Eng Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Ability to manage a large team of technical people while providing technical direction.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership, communication, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Technical understanding of Network Security (Firewall, IPS, Web Gateway, Mail Gateway, Malware Detection, Traffic Agg, Break & Inspect Services, PCAP Services, Netflow Services) and knowledge of managing enterprise requirements.
- To be able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have a keen attention to detail and work in a logical and objective fashion
- To be well organised and able to manage their own time
- The ability to work creatively and think outside of the box
- Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to adapt communication styles to suit different audiences
- To have a clear understanding of confidentiality issues and relating laws
- An inquisitive nature and a keen interest in the IT sector.
- Technical understanding of Data Analytics (SIEM, Log Aggregation, EUBA) and knowledge of software development lifecycle to include managing weekly requirements request.
- Technical understanding of End Point Security (HBSS and EDR) and knowledge of managing enterprise requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for spotting trends in data
- The ability to make decisions with confidence and show initiative
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022.