Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a construction Chinese company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Nigeria Company Limitecis headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Marketing Assistant
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced goal-oriented Marketing Assistant to support our company’s Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties, such as conducting market research and analyzing consumer, prospective client’s rating reports/questionnaires.
- As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities shall include assisting in organizing clients’ profiles, carrying out industry-related searches and surveys, identify and source potential clients for the company, organize, develop/present industry-related campaigns, and developing result-oriented marketing strategies, prepare Bill of Quantity (BoQ).
- This role will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Prepare Bill of Quantity (BoQ)/ Quote estimation.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research to meet client’s requirements and expectations.
- Write marketing articles to augment the company’s presence in the market, source for new clients.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Provide preliminary services to clients according to given requirements.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal.
- Inquire for equipment and materials needed for project.
- Lead negotiation, arrange meetings.
- Collate market and client’s project information.
- Carry out task as assigned by marketing director.
- B.Sc in Civil, Mechanical, Technical.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn and be thought new skills.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
- Technical background in either Civil, Mechanical or its equivalent.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Portrait Picture to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2022.