Workaholic DCC Limited is a strong player in the maintenance and repair industry with support services to facility management companies/personnel. Our proposition is to be a one-stop-shop for all installations, maintenance, and repair services for domestic and corporate clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operations Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified and reliable Technical Operations Manager (in facility management and building maintenance) to oversee all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of our clients.
- You will be creating quotations and ensuring that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties efficiently according to budget.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of building construction, plumbing, and electrical systems, carpentry, and other crafts. They will be well-versed in repairs, installation and maintenance process, and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting, etc.
- The goal is to ensure that our clients are well-cared for and jobs are delivered to perfection.
- Develop repairs, installation, and maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out routine technical training for staff and technicians
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with clients
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Carry out inspections of jobs to identify and resolve issues
- Allocate workload and supervise technicians (carpenters, plumbers, cleaners, electricians, etc.)
- Carry out procurement of material required for jobs
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- High School Diploma or Degree from a vocational school or BSc Degree / BA in Business Administration or Facility Management will be an advantage
- Proven experience as a facility manager and other managerial roles
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Knowledge of facility management software such as CMMS, IMMP, etc.
- Knowledge of project management
- Additional Qualifications
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, HVAC, civil maintenance, etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.