Tramigo is a multinational company with its headquarters in Finland and subsidiaries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Europe. Tramigo offers tracking and security solutions worldwide for vehicles and assets with a focus on Mission Critical Fleet Management. We are a world leader in the trucking industry and our solutions are sold in over 130 countries. The cornerstone of our competitiveness is a complete solution including in-house developed UI’s and firmware and global connectivity offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a new team member to grow Tramigo’s success story in Nigeria.
- We are looking for a technology-minded, intelligent, energetic, and hardworking technical sales manager in Nigeria, supporting the rest of the team in West Africa, reporting to the Regional Sales Director.
- Diverse knowledge of the Nigerian complex market is important as you will physically be operating smoothly from state to state, identifying different sales processes in all 36 states, and smoothly balancing between different modes of transport ranging from bikes to aeroplanes.
- In-depth understanding of hardware, software, cloud, and connectivity technologies for complete solutions.
- A strong entrepreneurial-minded expert, with a growth mindset, strong self-management skills and most important who appreciates the culture of ownership, responsibility and professional growth.
- An individual with a technical understanding of tracking and connectivity technologies, working closely with our field teams and reseller partners.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- An individual with an engineering background is an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in sales in the technical system integrator field such as CCTV, tracking, technical fleet management or automotive accessories business.
- A natural-born deal maker who is willing to get his/her hands dirty.
- Have both potential and hunger to grow to become our next country director for Nigeria
- In return, Tramigo offers the right candidate a wonderful entrepreneurial platform for professional growth, significant and productivity-driven compensation and the opportunity to become a shareholder.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (small bullet points will do fine) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Send a concise write-up describing who you are, why you would be the fit for the role and how you would analyze the pros and cons of Tramigo’s business in Nigeria