Rite Foods Limited is a truly world class, proudly Nigerian Foods and Beverages manufacturing company which began food production in March 2008. Our company is a major player in the sausage segment of the food industry and is gradually gaining market share in the soft drinks and energy drinks’ segment of the beverage industry in Nigeria.
Rite Foods Limited manufactures under high ethical standards and hygienic conditions to produce quality products that are fit for consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Trainee Operator
- The ideal candidate will support the operation and maintenance of the production lines to ensure it delivers products at maximum frequency, higher performance rate and at minimum wastages/defects.
Requirements / Qualification
- NTC, C&G I, II, III, or equivalent in Engineering or Science related courses
- 0-1 years relevant experience as Technician or machine operator in similar industry
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional, dynamic and truly world-class team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of strategic business partners/leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.