Bolton White Hotel is a leading hospitality company located in the the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the Federal Secretariat. The hotel has 176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk and satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-detail telephone/modern and Wi-Fi. Non-smoking rooms available on request.
It has various conference and banqueting facilities available with seating capacity from 160 to 200 for conference and banqueting. Each venue is air conditioned, with standard audio visual equipment, available on request.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecommunications Technician
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Upgrading and maintaining the hotel’s current telecommunications systems.
- Evaluating customers’ needs and installing telecommunications systems that best meet those needs.
- Running routine tests on telecommunications systems to ensure that all components are functioning at optimal levels.
- Checking all wiring work done to ensure that there are no exposed cables.
- Ordering replacement components for telecommunications equipment and devices from suitable vendors.
- Investigating and resolving customers’ complaints promptly.
- Performing diagnostic testing on problematic telecommunications systems to identify and resolve various technical faults.
- Performing temporary fixes until extensive repair work can be done at a later date.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Physics Electronics, Electrical Electronics Engineering, and other related fields.
- Proven experience working as a telecommunications technician.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A detail-oriented disposition.
- Sound knowledge of telecommunications systems.
- The ability to interpret technical manuals and schematic designs.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th March, 2022.