KA Engineering Group – Our highly qualified and experienced engineering team use industry standard software to build precise, bespoke models to replicate configurations found in the offshore environments for subsea riser and wind turbine systems; and onshore for telecommunication tower and wind turbine structures. We provide our clients with detailed analysis report, highlighting findings and results, displayed in clear graphical and tabulated formats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecoms Structural Engineer
Location: Herne Bay
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, 37.5 hours a week
- KAEG are seeking a telecoms structural engineer to join their small team of highly skilled engineers. This is a unique opportunity to solve problems and design structures that are guaranteed to be built; this is the best of being an engineer!
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing telecommunication support structure so that it can fulfil a specific purpose, and remain safe, economic, and functioning throughout its intended lifetime. Full training for the role will be given.
- You are expected to be detail oriented, creative and possess amazing problem-solving skills.
- To ensure success, you should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills, with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of large structures.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Construct and analyse simple and complex structures using industry and proprietary in -house FE software.
- Prepare calculations, reports, designs, and drawings and provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to work remotely with access to a secure internet connection (essential).
- 2 years of work experience as a Design or Structural Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with recognised Engineering Institution or working towards accreditation.
At KAEG we are dedicated to ensuring we take care of our most valuable asset-our team. As well as a competitive salary, we offer:
- Flexible working to provide a better work/life balance.
- Reimbursable contribution toward your chosen health and fitness gym membership
- Participation in funded company-wide team retreats and team bonding events
- Payment for membership fee with recognised engineering institution.
- Home working with access to our virtual office for support
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Reimbursable expenses (including meals, accommodation, and travel) to meetings and inspections.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2021.