Eagle Global Markets is comprised of experienced financial markets professionals from diverse backgrounds both in the products they have managed and the geographical regions they have operated in.
Having worked within the world’s leading regulatory environments in the UK and Australia as well as extensive experience working within the investment community in Nigeria, Eagle Global Markets has the benefit of international experience mixed with local knowledge giving the opportunity to createwealth and finanacial freedom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our growing company is seeking to hire a Telesales Analyst who will be responsible for organizing and managing our customers trading accounts.
- The role entails managing organizational sales, pitching to clients over the phone and monitor the performance of client’s trading accounts.
- You will also be tasked with handling objections and win over a displeased client through your expertise.
- Manage organizational sales by developing a sales strategy to close deals, and increase revenue
- Manage client’s portfolio to ensure long-term success and repeated transactions
- Maintain positive relationships and liaise with other clients on application status.
- Develop plans to meet and exceed sales target from time to time
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Understanding our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Gain and continuously improve on product knowledge.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Monitor sales metrics regularly, report on the status of transactions and accounts daily.
- Enter all details related to individual client on the customer relationship management application to keep track on deals.
- Find new business opportunities andmaintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and enquiries.
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values
- Promoting organizational platform, products, resolve queries and handle objections strategically during course of sales.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, sales and marketing, business administration, or any related discipline
- A 3-5 years cognate experience as a Telesales representative, Key account manager, Sales officer or Sales consultant ( Previous experience in the financial sector or brokerage firm would be a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including basic mathematics.
- Dedication to providing great customer service through interpersonal skill
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance.
- Execution of planning and implementing sales strategies
- Proficient in all Microsoft office tool as well as, maintaining strict adherence to CRM application.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly (Opened to Negotiation)
Application Deadline 6th February, 2021.