Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Gas Station (TGS) Construction Manager
Location: Nigeria (Site-based)
- Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of a signature project of this administration?
- The signature project is the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Natural Gas Pipeline project.
- Managing overall TGS Construction activities to provide a complete construction integration program among the various Subcontractors.
- Applying a comprehensive knowledge of various disciplines (Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation, Fire & Gas, Mechanical installation of Process Models, Piping and Structural Steel Installation, Pre-Commissioning, Sub System Commissioning, and Full Terminal Gas Facility integration and Commissioning, As-built Documentation and Facility Handover) to be used during construction as well as the methods and techniques to be utilized for construction
- Review Construction Equipment needs and requirement and allocate appropriately.
- Manage the assignment of construction manpower, materials and equipment in order to maximize efficiency, maintain schedules and to meet budget goals.
- Manage the various Subcontractors at worksite locations and ensure that the interfaces amongst various Subcontractors are clearly managed to deliver flawless Terminal Gas Stations
- Ensure that a proper Risk Management Framework are put in place to identify, and Manage all Risks associated with project of this nature.
- Ensure that the Terminal Gas Station construction activities are delivered on Schedule, Budget, Quality without compromising HSE
- Review procedures associated with the construction activities and attend constructability and HAZID reviews with PMT/PMC.
Education and Training
- B.Eng. in any Engineering Discipline preferably in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong onshore Gas Facility Construction, Management & Delivery experience
- Relevant QHSE Training
- Project Management Professional Certified
- Minimum of 15 years experience in construction of major gas processing stations/Plants projects in the Oil & Gas Construction or Petrochemical industry, and at least 8 years as a Construction Lead/Manager
- Proven track record of directly managing a major EPCIC Onshore Gas Pipeline Project
- Must have delivered / constructed (from Site preparation to Commissioning and Hand over) of at least two (2) Gas Treatment Plants / Terminal Gas Plants / Gas Metering Stations having at least 500 MMSCFD processing capacity content.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th July, 2022.