Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Apapa, Okoko-Agbara, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a target-oriented and experienced Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales representatives, primary and secondary sales of the assigned territory and ensure that sales targets are consistently achieved.
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales Promoters.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints promptly.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- BSc. HND in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 5 – 8 years Sales working experience in FMCG
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- People oriented skills
- Sales experience in Ogun state is required
- Not older than 40 years.
- Proven experience working (FMCG) as a territory sales manager.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.