The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head of Treasury (Deposit Mobilization Dept)
- The Head of treasury oversees and ensures proper and adequate inflow of liabilities in the company.
He / she among other things will:
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- 7-10 years of experience in a bank or a financial sector as a deposit mobilization lead.
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or professional certification in business, management, or finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, Sales, marketing and finance
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition & Engagement Strategist (Recruitment Strategist)
- The Talent Acquisition & Engagement Strategist will be responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive manpower and succession plan and multi-faceted recruitment strategies to reach and recruit high talent individuals of different demographics, backgrounds and experiences in support of the Company’s values.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficient and improvement opportunities and periodically provide unit’s activity report for management.
- Define overall plan and strategy for recruitment, creating a road map for online and offline candidate sourcing.
- Increase the number of qualified applications of candidates who visit the career portal and ensure all candidates have a positive online experience
- Analyzing recruitment trends for attracting the best talent through researches and leveraging on acquired data to build and expand metrics that measure the effectiveness
- Consult with hiring managers to develop and execute compelling recruitment strategies
- Recruit highly talented and diverse workforce
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment method to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult to fill positions.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Additional qualifications and recognized professional certification will be a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of post-graduation experience with cognitive experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field. Additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Job Title: Experienced Management Accountant
- The Management Accountant oversees the accounting procedures, prepares forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
- He / she will be responsible for the integrity of the accounting system by ensuring that accounting transactions are posted and financial reports are produced on a timely basis.
- We are currently looking to hire a Management Accountant to assist Executive Management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting regular and adhoc key financial reports.
Successful candidate must:
- Be experienced in Accounts payable, receivables and bank reconciliation, fixed assets management.
- Possess interpersonal and good leadership abilities
- Be able to liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and other service providers. etc.
- Have a degree in Accounting. Professional membership such as ACA or ACCA is mandatory. Master’s degree in accounting or business-related field will be an advantage.
- Possess a working experience across Financial management, reporting and analysis, Budgeting and planning, Strategic Business Review with the application of IFRS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.