First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TL, Market Service Coordinator, Digital Strategy & Online Media Management
Job Identification: 479
- Facilitate strategy development and operational planning for the Digital Marketing unit. Oversee the formulation of standards and guidelines in partnership with relevant stakeholders. Provide project management support for digital marketing projects and monitor performance against defined objectives/metrics.
- Provide multi-channel insights to all digital marketing campaigns and work with Campaign Management Lead and business stakeholders in process of ideating new campaign opportunities. Translate digital marketing campaign objectives into KPI and metrics data and provide report on digital marketing performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply deep knowledge, differentiated points-of-view and rigorous analytics to shape digital marketing strategies and operating models in order to support achievement of defined goals and objectives
- Work with unit head, Digital Marketing to define and align key metrics/performance indicators to marketing goals and overall business goals
- Look out for right digital partnerships.
- Drive innovations and digital partnerships on how to optimize revenue through partnerships, innovations and insights
- Identify current and future digital marketing opportunities and develop targeted strategic action plan regarding these opportunities
- Provide trend insights, analytics, and recommended actions for continuously improvement of the Digital Marketing function
- Use reporting and analytics toolset to create relevant customer views to support campaign optimization.
- Assist in metrics definition and formulation
- Execute research requests and provides insights to support digital marketing activities
- Manipulate and interpret large data volumes from various internal data sources. Transforms data into actionable insights.
- Researches and analyzes analytics data to determine trends and identify opportunities for customer growth and digital conversion rate optimization
- Develops KPI dashboards
- Drive and manage implementation of approved digital marketing plans/initiatives
- Manage all digital marketing projects: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings
- Works with other teams to develop content strategy, social media strategy, campaign strategy etc.
- Monitor and report performance of agencies/vendor partners against SLAs
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and highlight historical insights relevant to new campaign opportunities.
- Provide report to relevant stakeholders on defined metrics and KPIs in intuitive and formats including improvement recommendations where required
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage or the relevant
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, TeleComs industry will be an added advantage
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON)
- National Institute of Marketing Nigeria (NIMN)
- Certified Facebook Ads Buying Professionals in Africa
- Certified Google Ads and Digital Sales Specialist
- Social listening tools access such as Hootsuite, Talk Walker, Similar Web, Keyhole, Tweet Reach, Traackr, Onalytica (tracks campaign monitoring / analysis, influencer marketing, brand & event monitoring and market research)
- Canva, SnapSeed, Poster Maker
- Knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Search engine and email marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022.